"Working Together to Provide You Better Service!"
Bradley's Military President
William G. McKinney
"I place a premium on quality customer service. I concentrate on forming long-lasting business relationships rather than profit maximization or closing individual sales. My philosophy is if you concentrate on satisfying your customer's needs with superior service everything else will fall into place."
- 1992 - Current Bradley's Military Enterprises - Founder/President
- 1990 - 1992 United States Army - Lieutenant Infantry
- 1989 - 1990 Clarkson University - Finance/Economics, B.S.
- 1986 - 1988 Jefferson Community College Business Admin., A.S.
- 1982 - 1986 United States Army - Corporal Field Artillery
Michael J. Seymour
"I treat my job like I do my home. It's a family. We work together, learn together, laugh together and grow together. I would like to see our Online/Web Sales grow over the coming year so that whether you're across the country or across the ocean you can shop at Bradley's and get the same wonderful customer service that our local customers have come to expect."
- November 2014 - Present General Store Manager
- 2011 - November 2014 Assistant Store Manager - Bradley's Military
- 2010 - 2011 Mail Order Supervisor - Bradley's Military
- 2010 - 2010 Mail Order Clerk - Bradley's Military
- 2004 - 2010 Team Manager - Stream Global Services
- 2000 - 2004 Account Analyst - S & A Services
- 2000 - 2002 Jefferson Community College - A.A. Liberal Arts - Phi Theta Kapa
Bradley's CFO / HR Manager
- 2013 – State University of New York at Potsdam, B.A. Psychology
- 2018 – State University of New York at Oswego, M.B.A.
“As Bradley’s Financial Controller and HR Director, I strive to utilize current best practices to move our company forward in a dynamic marketplace. Doing so enables us to provide our customers with the excellent experience and competitive prices they so deserve.”