Short: Buy U.S. Army Special Forces 'Hand-to-Hand Fighting' Manual by Rothco for only $5.95 at BradleysSurplus.com, Surplus.
- MILITARY ISSUE MANUAL
- ORIGINALLY AVAILABLE TO SPECIAL FORCES PERSONNEL ONLY.
- THE ORIGINAL MANUALS WERE PRINTED AT FORT BRAGG, N.C.
- THIS MANUAL WAS INTENDED TO DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE TO HAND FIGHTER USING THE MOST EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. A BRIEF HISTORY OF HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT IS INCLUDED.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND STEP BY STEP PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATIONS.
- 124 PAGES.
- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
- Browse Category
- Bradley's Besties
- NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2013
- Darkotic Splattering Targets
- Zombie Hunting Permits
- Shoes and Boots
- Bradley's Knives
- Bags & Packs
- Tactical Gear
- Genuine Issue (GI) and Mil-Spec / GSA Compliant
- Service Center
- Uniform Insignia
- Uniforms and Accessories
- Hunting & Camping
- Clothing & Apparel
- Quiqlite Products
- Gifts & Novelties
- Twenty under $20
- Fox Retro Gear
- Survival / Disaster Preparedness
Visit our other site(s):
- Bringing Water to the Desert: What Can Be Learned from Expos and Trade Shows?
- How to Make a Paracord Bracelet
- Bradley’s announces Big Bash to Celebrate 20 Years Serving Ft. Drum Community Civilian and Military Open House on Saturday, September 22nd from 11am-4pm
- The Right Stuff(ing): A Brief History of the Military Issued Sleeping Bag
- Traveling Light: How to Make More out of Less
You have no items in your quote.