Fox Outdoor Products Testimonial - Danny Fox02-18-2010
I met Bill Bradley over 20 years at the old MWOS Show, a defunct trade show which was staged at the now defunct Penta Hotel in New York City. He walked through the exhibit, uncharacteristically for an Army-Navy Show clad in a suit and tie, and introduced himself to the exhibitors that were at the show. I spent some time with him and was extremely impressed with his enthusiasm and his vigor. He was just in the process of opening his business and had come to this show to meet some of the suppliers in the trade. Young and inexperienced, he was full of ideas and eager to get started as a merchant in our trade!!
Here it is 20 years later, and Bill has achieved a level of success and accomplishment which I am sure is well beyond what he had imagined when we first met at the Penta Hotel.
Fox Outdoor has supplied Bradley’s with an array of product from the beginning.. Our relationship has been extremely amiable and successful and has grown over the years as Bill has expanded and built his company. Bill and his staff handle themselves with a level of professionalism that is extraordinary. They are financially responsible and enjoy an excellent reputation in the market place. They are a sheer delight and we consider them not only customers, but good friends!
It is our hope and intent to continue supplying Bradley’s in the future years. We wish them success with their new web site, and in all of their forthcoming endeavors.
Fox Outdoor Products - Distributors of Military, Tactical and Outdoor Gear
- Browse Category
- Bradley's Besties
- NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2013
- Darkotic Splattering Targets
- Zombie Hunting Permits
- Shoes and Boots
- Bradley's Knives
- Bags & Packs
- Tactical Gear
- Genuine Issue (GI) and Mil-Spec / GSA Compliant
- Service Center
- Uniform Insignia
- Uniforms and Accessories
- Hunting & Camping
- Clothing & Apparel
- Quiqlite Products
- Gifts & Novelties
- Twenty under $20
- Fox Retro Gear
- Survival / Disaster Preparedness
- Memorial Weekend Sale
Visit our other site(s):
- Bringing Water to the Desert: What Can Be Learned from Expos and Trade Shows?
- How to Make a Paracord Bracelet
- Bradley’s announces Big Bash to Celebrate 20 Years Serving Ft. Drum Community Civilian and Military Open House on Saturday, September 22nd from 11am-4pm
- The Right Stuff(ing): A Brief History of the Military Issued Sleeping Bag
- Traveling Light: How to Make More out of Less
You have no items in your quote.