Terms And Conditions
1.) Bradley's Military does not charge sales tax out-side of New York State.
2.) Because we sell from both our retail and internet store, our inventory is not in REAL TIME. If you have any questions or would like to check stock availability before you order you can always call us at 1-800-503-4954. Our store hours are Mon - Fri 9-7, Sat 9-5 and Sun 10-5. All times are East Coast.
3.) Per Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, should you purchase an item and find it not to your liking, for whatever reason, you can return the item to us in its original condition, (within 30 days of shipment) by the most convienient means available. We will work with you to find you a suitable replacement, or in the event one cannot be found offer a complete refund.
4.) All orders placed on the site are processed between 9-7 EST. Any order placed after 3:00 PM/15:00 Eastern goes to the following days business. Bradley's does not ship on the weekend. Any order placed after 3:00 PM/15:00 on Friday will not ship until the Following Monday.
5.) We are not responsible for any delays that occur after packages are shipped, nor are we responsible for items that arrive late because of carriers not running on weekends. If you need an item delivered on the weekend, please choose Priority or Express Mail - UPS does not deliver weekends, even for expedited shipping, and due to logistics issues we cannot offer their Saturday shipping option. We cannot arrange for Sunday delivery under any circumstances.
5.) Please note that we do reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee to cover our return costs on certain orders.
Dear Bradley's Customer,
Bradley's is dedicated to quality service. Providing care to our customers is Bradley's main objective. To accomplish this goal I feel it is important to clarify what you can expect from our organization.
Used products offer customers significant savings however, surplus sources tend to pop up quickly and then fade away. Bradley's does a great job at locating these surplus opportunities, but it's not uncommon for USED ITEMS to be out of stock or require shipping delays of 2 weeks or longer. This is especially true for used clothing items in sizes large or above. We wish we could say we have every advertised item in stock at all times but that would be misleading. Requests for some used items may cause shipping delays.That is simply a part of the nature of the surplus industry but keep in mind that you can avoid these delays by purchasing new products.
The good news is that Bradley's is dedicated to serving you. We will contact you if an item is out of stock or if we anticipate any shipping delays. Furthermore we will provide you with the following guarantees.
- 1) We provide a 30 Day 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products and services.
- 2) Bradley's honors any manufacturer's extended warrantees.
- 3) Bradley's guarantees all of its services will meet the standards set forth in AR 670-1.
- 4) Bradley's will meet quoted deadlines or you will be offered an "at cost" discount.
- 5) Bradley's charges no handling fees, we strictly charge UPS or USPS shipping rates.
- 6) Orders over $200.00 will receive free shipping within the continental United States. Those outside the US will receive a 10% discount.
- 7) Bradley's does not share or sell any customer information.
In summary, if you can't find what you are looking for or if you wish to know when you can expect to receive an order please speak with one of our friendly sales reps. I wish to thank you for giving Bradley's the opportunity to EARN your business!
William G. McKinney
Bradley's Military Enterprises
- Browse Category
- Bradley's Besties
- NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2013
- Darkotic Splattering Targets
- Zombie Hunting Permits
- Shoes and Boots
- Bradley's Knives
- Bags & Packs
- Tactical Gear
- Genuine Issue (GI) and Mil-Spec / GSA Compliant
- Service Center
- Uniform Insignia
- Uniforms and Accessories
- Hunting & Camping
- Clothing & Apparel
- Quiqlite Products
- Gifts & Novelties
- Twenty under $20
- Fox Retro Gear
- Survival / Disaster Preparedness
Visit our other site(s):
- Bringing Water to the Desert: What Can Be Learned from Expos and Trade Shows?
- How to Make a Paracord Bracelet
- Bradley’s announces Big Bash to Celebrate 20 Years Serving Ft. Drum Community Civilian and Military Open House on Saturday, September 22nd from 11am-4pm
- The Right Stuff(ing): A Brief History of the Military Issued Sleeping Bag
- Traveling Light: How to Make More out of Less
You have no items in your quote.