Questions on Used - GI Multicam Uniform Trousers
- From Tim at 11/14/12 7:16 PM
- are the pants ACU style or BDU style?
- It's a new style that has elements of both. For instance, the fly has gone back to being a button fly, all pockets are button fastened now instead of velcro, and the leg pockets are square instead of slanted. But, as with the ACUs, there are insert pockets for foam knee pads. Not to mention the flame resistant fabric.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Bringing Water to the Desert: What Can Be Learned from Expos and Trade Shows?
- How to Make a Paracord Bracelet
- Bradley’s announces Big Bash to Celebrate 20 Years Serving Ft. Drum Community Civilian and Military Open House on Saturday, September 22nd from 11am-4pm
- The Right Stuff(ing): A Brief History of the Military Issued Sleeping Bag
- Traveling Light: How to Make More out of Less
You have no items in your quote.