We at Bradley's like to encourage our customers to get the most out of what they purchase from us. In that spirit, we've compiled a list of things you'll probably be able to get away with wearing this costume. They include, but are not limited to:
- Cutting in line at the bar. Police business and all that.
- Shouting, "I AM THE LAW!" for no reason, except you are the law.
- Detaining food and drink for further "inspection"
- Writing chalk outlines around everything
- Handcuff two chairs together, because you can.
- Get the best seat in the house. (People tend not to argue with you when you have a nightstick)
SIDE EFFECTS OF THIS COSTUME INCLUDE: Wearing sunglasses all the time, complete ineffectiveness against supervillains, and an inexplicable desire to chase after the Blues Brothers.