SEVEN UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT DEXTER
1. The original title for the show was "Super Normal Kill Guy." Not sure why they didn't go with it.
2. The prop used in the "stabbings" is actually a spoon.
3. If you can't see his legs in a given shot, he's probably not wearing pants.
4. There IS no number four.
5. The statement below is true.
6. The statement above is false.
7. You're guaranteed to look like a lady-killer in this costume. Get it? Get it? Eh?
Buy the costume. Be the knife. Feel the flow.
- Browse Category
- Bradley's Best Bargains
- Black Friday Sale - Best Deals
- NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2013
- December Deals
- Winter Gear Sale 2013
- Shoes and Boots
- Bradley's Knives
- Bags & Packs
- Tactical Gear
- Genuine Issue (GI) and Mil-Spec / GSA Compliant
- Service Center
- Uniform Insignia
- Uniforms and Accessories
- ECWCS - Extended Cold Weather Clothing System
- Military Socks
- Military Headwear
- Military and Uniform Shirts
- Military and Uniform Trousers
- Military and Uniform Jackets & Coats
- Ponchos, Poncho Liners & Ghillie Suits
- Military PT Clothing
- Military Solid T-Shirts
- Military Flight Suits and Coveralls
- Multicam Uniforms
- Hunting & Camping
- Compasses, Lights, Carabiners & Fire Starters
- Darkotic Splattering Targets
- Canteens, Covers & Pouches
- Weapons & Weapons Accessories
- Sleeping Bags, Liners, Ponchos and Tents
- Ghillie Suits
- Misc. Hunting and Camping Gear
- Camo Netting
- Clothing & Apparel
- Hoodies and Sweatshirts
- Headwear & Military Style Caps
- Women's Clothing
- Kids Clothing
- Costumes and Role Playing Clothing
- Gifts & Novelties
- Twenty under $20
- Survival / Disaster Preparedness
Visit our other site(s):
You have no items in your quote.