SEVEN UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT DEXTER
1. The original title for the show was "Super Normal Kill Guy." Not sure why they didn't go with it.
2. The prop used in the "stabbings" is actually a spoon.
3. If you can't see his legs in a given shot, he's probably not wearing pants.
4. There IS no number four.
5. The statement below is true.
6. The statement above is false.
7. You're guaranteed to look like a lady-killer in this costume. Get it? Get it? Eh?
Buy the costume. Be the knife. Feel the flow.
- Browse Category
- Bradley's Besties
- NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2013
- Darkotic Splattering Targets
- Zombie Hunting Permits
- Shoes and Boots
- Bradley's Knives
- Bags & Packs
- Tactical Gear
- Genuine Issue (GI) and Mil-Spec / GSA Compliant
- Service Center
- Uniform Insignia
- Uniforms and Accessories
- Hunting & Camping
- Clothing & Apparel
- Quiqlite Products
- Gifts & Novelties
- Twenty under $20
- Fox Retro Gear
- Survival / Disaster Preparedness
Visit our other site(s):
- Bringing Water to the Desert: What Can Be Learned from Expos and Trade Shows?
- How to Make a Paracord Bracelet
- Bradley’s announces Big Bash to Celebrate 20 Years Serving Ft. Drum Community Civilian and Military Open House on Saturday, September 22nd from 11am-4pm
- The Right Stuff(ing): A Brief History of the Military Issued Sleeping Bag
- Traveling Light: How to Make More out of Less
You have no items in your quote.