I'll be completely honest, I don't know enough about this guy to write anything too funny, but I will tell you what i know: Che was good with the ladies. Che loved a good stogie. Che absolutely loathed the idea of shaving. Maybe - just maybe - he could have gone to a costume party as Maynard G. Krebs.
In fact, since we at Bradley's are just too awesome not to do this, we're going to give you a choice. You can choose between the Che costume, or the Maynard costume. It's up to you which one you choose, they've got the same items, same SKU number, same price. I'm not saying they were the same person, but I'm not NOT saying that, either.
- Browse Category
- Bradley's Besties
- NEW PRODUCTS FOR 2013
- Darkotic Splattering Targets
- Zombie Hunting Permits
- Shoes and Boots
- Bradley's Knives
- Bags & Packs
- Tactical Gear
- Genuine Issue (GI) and Mil-Spec / GSA Compliant
- Service Center
- Uniform Insignia
- Uniforms and Accessories
- Hunting & Camping
- Clothing & Apparel
- Quiqlite Products
- Gifts & Novelties
- Twenty under $20
- Fox Retro Gear
- Survival / Disaster Preparedness
Visit our other site(s):
- Bringing Water to the Desert: What Can Be Learned from Expos and Trade Shows?
- How to Make a Paracord Bracelet
- Bradley’s announces Big Bash to Celebrate 20 Years Serving Ft. Drum Community Civilian and Military Open House on Saturday, September 22nd from 11am-4pm
- The Right Stuff(ing): A Brief History of the Military Issued Sleeping Bag
- Traveling Light: How to Make More out of Less
You have no items in your quote.